Thursday 5 March 2009

the den last night @ electrician's shop, trinity buoy wharf- comments and feedback welome :)




phew!! am going to be reflecting on here over the next few days when i get my breath back......nonetheless am feeling both really excited and really humbled about what happened inside the den and the where next of making dens' in other people's houses...hmmmmmm

any comments welcome: some from my comments book;
  • thank you very much- wonderful concept and very engaging
  • everyone wanted to know what happened to me when I went in. I WON'T TELL THEM. The den took me back to my childhood. A great experience and process.
meanwhile...hugest thanks to the participants for giving so much, and lora and imelda, and of course, roland barthes and the mortality of photography. x

1 comment:

perthweb said...

Nice blog! Thanks for such useful information. Keep bloging.
electrician perth